Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sofa bed and rainbow sheets.

Right now I'm camped out in the living room on the sofa bed. We set it up with some 80s retro rainbow sheets so I can rest comfortably w/DirecTV. Right now the absolutely underrated Dead Again (starring and directed by Kenneth Branaugh)is on HBO. I'm recording it so Brian can watch it with me later. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend you do so!

Last night I slept fairly well, but I took my bp in the middle of the night and it was in the 190/100s range again. I took my medicine at 7AM and it seems to be sticking in the 130/80s range for now. Unfortunately, this bp medicine makes me feel slightly drugged and a little "off". I'm hoping that wears off after a couple of days.

I'm not feeling stir crazy yet. Hopefully my trip to the doc. tomorrow will keep me from feeling too trapped. The baby is, as always, extremely active and kicking constantly. She reminds me why I'm here and why I have to keep my wits about me and make solid decisions when things get scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment