Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Beautiful Baby. Finally in 3D!

We've had a very hard time getting 3D pictures of our little girl. Today during our bpp the ultrasound tech. switched it over to the 3D so we could get a look at our baby girl's face. The pictures were still pretty blurry (or else I'd scan them for you), but she's adorable. She certainly has my nose, but she also has Brian's lips EXACTLY. She was even holding her mouth like Brian. So far she looks like a good blend of both of us.

As for the doctor part, looks like I'm just barely dilated at all. The doctor upped my blood pressure meds (Aldomet) from 250mg twice a day to 500mg three times a day. That makes a little nervous 'cause this medicine already made me feel a little loopy at first and sometimes still does late at night. I guess we'll see how that works out tonight. I'm supposed to come back and see them next Monday for another bpp and exam.

I'm not entirely sure, but I think they were discussing possible induction for next Wednesday. She was discussing how far along I'll be next Wednesday for sure. 37w2d, to be exact. Trust me, if she wants to induce I shall not complain.

Otherwise, one of the nurses looks like somebody. She kinda looks like Cameron Diaz, but it's somebody else, too. I hate when this stuff happens 'cause it drives me nuts trying to figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment