Thursday, August 14, 2008

Adorable baby, never leave home without her.

Never has a child been a more perfect blend of two parents.

Upon further consideration, I decided to go ahead and scan the 3D pictures of the baby from yesterday. Since I'm a larger gal, zooming in on the baby in 3D is a little more challenging than it is for some. She's a little blurry here. I hope you can make it out.

Photobucket

This is the picture where you can make out her awesomely blended features. As you can see by the picture below, she has my nose and Brian's lips. Her lips and Brian's lips are almost freakishly similar. He makes this exact face in his sleep. As for my nose - poor kid.
Photobucket
See what I mean? Of course, I also think she looks a bit like Karl Malden.
Photobucket
I guess we'll see when she makes her debut!

Here are a couple more.
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. It took me a while to figure out the ultrasound, but when I did I totally saw it!! (it's takes me a while for my own sometimes too) That's awesome! Can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a jumbled mess. Sorry. I SAID: Okay. I had to come back and look three times before I could figure out where this baby was supposed to be at. I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've actually been able to see the baby in an ultrasound. I was determined!!! Also, she does have your nose and I think it's cuuute!

    ReplyDelete