Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Playing the waiting game...

The hardest part of this whole thing is waiting for Eliza to get here.

I hadn't really realized that until last night, when I started to actually get angry that I couldn't play with her yet.

It was spurred by finding a tiny Kentucky cheerleader outfit in the UKAthletics.com shop while I was looking at the new football jerseys. I just want to have my daughter here so I can start forcing her to watch sports and play games with me.

As I told Janie last night, "I can't wait until she's about 5 and watching a game with us. She'll be the only 5-year-old on the planet who will be screaming 'Fundamentals!' while watching basketball."

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny... she'll be lots of fun no doubt. Waiting is the hardest part of pregnancy... especially when you guys are SO CLOSE!

    ReplyDelete