Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sore Gums


I think Eliza is going to be an early teether. She's been drooling like a sedated Amy Winehouse and having little crying spells throughout the day. Today I broke out one of the Pooh teething blankets and she seemed to really like it. She found the plastic end and immediately shoved it in her mouth.

Lately she's been expressing a lot of interest in sitting up. If she's sitting against her Boppy, she'll sit up entirely on her own. Since she's shown such an interest in sitting up taller, I moved her swing to a complete sitting position today. As soon as I did that she seemed to take an interest in the toys attached to the tray. I'd venture a guess that this is how they keep Alec Baldwin entertained on the set of 30 Rock. I wonder if he has a delicious Tigger rattle to chew on.

Lately Eliza has adopted some strange napping habits. Brian took some pictures last night and I think he'll share those later. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment