Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dinner with Family

Tonight I cooked a yummy (even if I do say so myself) pork chop dinner for Brian's family. We're sad that we won't be able to do this again in the near future, but happy that everyone seemed to have a good time. We even talked Brian's grandmother into Wii bowling.

Unfortunately, Eliza has been very fussy and tearful tonight. She's been pulling on her ear, so I think she may have her first ear infection. If she isn't significantly better in the morning, I think we'll visit the doctor.

Tomorrow is our last day here in our little house and then off to Lexington.











1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you'll be in Lexington even though I'm sure you'll miss your family and house. We can get together for play dates or something! Eliza gets more beautiful each time I see a picture of her!

    ReplyDelete