Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Exersaucer!

I hadn't intended to acquire anything for Eliza today. This morning I noticed that she's getting a little too wide for her swing. Shortly after that, I was searching for replacement parts for a toy she has that's missing pieces. Somehow that search led to me locating some affordable jumper chairs. I couldn't find them locally and after an extended search, I found this Exersaucer on sale at Walmart. Eliza had some Christmas money we'd been saving for her, so we decided to go ahead and get it. I can already tell this is going to be an amazing investment. We put her in it and she instantly started playing with the toys.





In other news, Eliza has become quite the little chatter box. She's like Joan Rivers. Once you get her going she WILL NOT BE QUIET. Her babble is absolutely adorable. I could listen to it all day. You'll notice in the pictures above that her PJs look wet around the neck. That's because she drools constantly as well. If we don't see her first little tooth soon, I'll be surprised. She had been wearing those PJs for all of 20 minutes when that picture was taken and we had to change them before she went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment