Monday, December 15, 2008

One Year

Well, we're back in the 859! We're still working on getting settled in our little temporary living space. We basically have one big room for the two of us and Eliza. She's actually taken rather well to sleeping in her pack n play, but I'm hoping we can get her crib here soon. Brian's old bed had been at my brother's house since we moved to Murray last year. We brought it over yesterday, so it's already feeling a little more like home.

Brian is off at his new job and I'm hoping that goes well for him. Meanwhile, I'm going to be unpacking and finding the optimal furniture arrangement today.

Last night we went to my friends' church to sing Handel's Messiah, which was much harder than I remember. Still, it was lots of fun and good to see people I hadn't seen in a good while.

Today we celebrate our one year anniversary. Can you believe it? This has been quite an eventful first year of marriage, but I hope things settle down soon. All in all, I couldn't be happier with my little family!

A bite taken out of our cake topper.

Dancing to the Family Ties theme at our wedding reception.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your anniversary! I hope you guys do something fun. It was nice to meet Brian last night, he seems like a great guy. Thanks so much for coming to the Messiah. It was nice to have you there, and also nice to see you. We need to get together sometime soon. Call me anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! It was fun to see you guys yesterday!

    ReplyDelete