Saturday, December 6, 2008

Eliza Wears Shoes


First of all, Eliza wore shoes for the first time today! She did really well with them and looked adorable. They're size 3-6 months, so they're a little big. Still, soo cute. I can't wait 'til she can wear the vintage Nikes I wore when I was little. A few more months still on those. Also, after going to the mall today, I've decided we must win the lottery so I can afford to buy all of Eliza's clothes at Gymboree. I've never been a big fan in the past, but their Christmas dresses are so adorable and classic.

In other news, we picked up our Olan Mills portraits today. They threw a few extras in the envelope to tempt you to buy them. I didn't. When I walked away, I heard the greasy assistant lady call me something less than flattering. We hadn't called someone about her before, but we will now for sure. Also, in checking the back of the envelope the pictures came in, it says very plainly that they plan to sell our information. If we don't want our information sold, we have to write a letter to the address given. How evil is that?

Also in the news, we ran into the nurse midwife who took care of us during my pregnancy. Reportedly the doctor let her go. That's too bad. We really liked her. We wish her nothing but luck!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! My goodness these pics are great. Who's the budding photographer in the family?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything that looks like a pro, that's my husband. Anything that looks point and shoot, that's me.

    ReplyDelete