Sunday, January 4, 2009

Roll Call!

A lot of people have expressed frustration that they can't comment without logging in. I changed the settings so you should be able to comment freely now.

That said, let's hear from everyone who's reading! I'm constantly surprised when people tell us they're reading the blog, so say hello. If you're someone we don't know, introduce yourself and say hi! We love that so many people find Eliza interesting and fun to read about.

Now, here's another photo dump of outtakes. Here are a bunch of pictures we've taken since Eliza was born but haven't posted.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. *now has "Robot Roll-Call" stuck in my head*

    Crow T. Robot- Check!

    I read also. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe I saw Grace's hand pat her on the back! Could you email me those pictures sometime- I'd love to add them to the other couple hundred photos I have:)

    Oh and due to your inspiration, I have started a blog for Gracie- check it darbygrace.blogspot.com- all hail Janie (one of my first tags)

    Hope you are enjoying being back in the city (Tupac enters my mind for some reason)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janie and Brian,

    I'm among Eliza's readers, although in fits and stitches because, well, you both know how journalism is.

    Janie, I probably ought to introduce myself since I've never gotten to meet you personally. Heard a lot of really nice stuff about you from your hubby, though! :)

    My name's Shelley Byrne, and I'm a reporter for the Sun. I ran into Brian all the time at various court cases all over Mayfield since I cover courts/crime. Brian was nice enough to let me e-mail a story from the Mayfield office when I was on too-tight-to-squeak-by deadline with the Amish case, and of course I got to see the pics of Eliza all over his computer. My hubby, Paul, and I have been trying to get preggo for a few months, so thought perhaps I might actually learn a thing or two about babies by reading Eliza's blog. Picking up some pointers, and definitely being thoroughly entertained by your charming little girl all along the way.

    Best wishes,

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shelley!

    Thanks for dropping in and reading Eliza's story. Updating the blog has been such a fun hobby for us. Especially since we had family far away when we lived down there and now we have family far away since we moved.

    Good luck with the baby making. We lucked out and it didn't take long for us. Eliza was a honeymoon baby! I'm older the older side (33), so I did a bunch of fertility research before we got married. If I can help you with information or tips, I'd be glad to. You can find me on facebook.

    Janie

    ReplyDelete