Monday, January 19, 2009

Good and bad...

Eliza had a pretty good weekend. She and I played a lot, which was fun, and at one point last night, she actually screamed until I was the one holding her. That made me happy.

She smiled her little head off this morning when I saw she was awake and being quiet in her crib.

In bad news, I hit a slick spot leaving the house this morning and wiped out two mailboxes, causing minor damage to the car and making one of our neighbors extremely annoyed with me.

I wasn't going very fast, but the tires just wouldn't grab for the brakes to work and it slid right into them. Cracked the bumper cover in a couple of places on the right front corner and there's a small streak of mailbox paint on the hood, but no one was hurt, thank goodness.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no!! But honestly, something SO MUCH WORSE could have happened. And Adam backed into his brothers car last night. AHH! Oh- and I have your scarf!! Thanks for coming to my shower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just glad it was Brian and not me. =)

    I didn't even realize my scarf was missing. That'll give me an excuse to bring Eliza and come visit you guys. I love that scarf. Brian's aunt made it for me for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete