Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Family on a diet.

Turns out my blood pressure and blood sugar aren't as under control as I thought. I've had to go on a reduced sodium, reduced carb diet. I've managed to lose 11 lbs. since MONDAY. I was retaining more water than Evian!

I weighed Eliza the day after we went to the doctor. She weighed 16lbs on our scale (17 on theirs). When I weighed her yesterday, she weighed 14lbs. We actually upped her ozs of formula, so I guess taking the rice cereal out of her bottles was slimming! She's still eating like a tiny little horse, so not to worry.

Brian has lost 5lbs. because I've been making healthier (read: tasteless bird food) dinners.

We're a family on a diet.

3 comments:

  1. Make sure to treat yourself every once in a while :) I am going on a diet too and it's going to be rough!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiny little horse = miniature pony?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, Lee. She's eating like a baby mini horse. That's how small of a pony.

    ReplyDelete