Saturday, January 3, 2009

Big Milestone!

Eliza has been working at sitting on her own for a good bit now. She can sit for about 20 seconds without falling over, so I think that's progress. I was beginning to wonder if she'd sit totally unassisted before she rolled over.

Right now we're in Louisville at my Mom's house. We were giving Eliza some tummy time on my mother's nice, soft carpet. My Mom looked down at her and said "Uh, guys, she just turned over."

We were all very excited. As usual, Brian said "It doesn't count if you can't do it again." We put her back on her belly and she rolled over again! She's rolled over twice on beds, but that didn't count because she had a slight downward slope. This counts for sure! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. She's growing up so fast! What are you going to do??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess send her to college on Monday with her Aunt Lee!

    ReplyDelete