Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Brian!



This is my warm, dedicated, funny, precise, idiosyncratic, and genuinely kind husband. He turns 25 today.

When we met, I knew he was special. I noted that we were quirky in similar ways and shared an affinity for pop culture. However, it wasn't until I discovered his giant heart that I realized I'd struck gold. Over the past few months, watching him come into his own as a father has been absolutely wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a better Dad for my kid. I couldn't ask for a more dedicated husband for myself.

We love you, Brian. Happy birthday.

3 comments:

  1. Awww. Janie, I'm so glad you found someone as wonderful and kind and sweet as you!!! Happy Birthday Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Brian. Hope you have a great day. We have ice everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Grandmommy figured out how to comment! Woo hoo!!!

    We have a ton of ice here, too!

    ReplyDelete