Monday, April 6, 2009

You just won't believe it. 7 months is a busy month.

Eliza has been taking off from a sitting position and just kind of squirming around on her belly on the floor. She eventually cries when she gets stuck and we sit her back up. This morning she decided that it was time to actually go somewhere. She made it halfway to the front door and then turned around and came back. Then she made her way over to the TV and just about bumped her head on the doors of the entertainment center. She's crawling, but it's an ugly crawl. Still, she has her knees under her and she's moving foward. She whines and complains the whole time. I guess our baby girl is mobile. Now I guess I have to get down on all fours and spot the baby hazards.

Lee, per your request, I tried to get the crawling on video. That's when she decided to bump her head so I didn't get much of it. When she wakes up from her nap, I'll try to get her to do it again. This time I'm prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment