Monday, April 20, 2009

What's up, Doc?

Janie's been having some issues with her pulse and her stomach, so she's having an abdominal CT today in Lexington to check everything out.

Based on some of the symptoms she's been having, we suspect she may have some sort of thyroid condition that isn't showing up when her thyroid has been tested.

She had to take her car to Lexington because we haven't peeled the bumper stickers off it yet for me to drive, so I'm also a little concerned about that. Especially when she said she felt the brakes slip as she left. Probably should have taken care of the bumper sticker thing Sunday.

In Eliza news, she's taken to screaming, loudly, when trying to crawl. Her two bottom teeth are almost in, and she's finally starting to figure out how to use her sippy cup. Such a big girl.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my. I'll keep Janie in my prayers. I'm sure you'll keep us up-to-date!!

    ReplyDelete