Saturday, April 4, 2009

Horses, Bunnies and New Friends

We set out on an ambitious adventure today. We decided to take Eliza to Keeneland and an Easter Egg Hunt all in one day. At Keeneland, she did great until a massive crowd arrived. She melted down right around the time I won $60 on a 17-1 horse. Perfect timing. As we were leaving, we noticed droves of people arriving. Parking was pushed back all the way to the very front gate. I'd never seen anything like it. After that, we killed time at the mall and had some delicious carnival food. Finally, we headed to Nicholasville to spend time with old and new friends.


Eliza did great with the other kids. We had such a fun day. I'm glad she finally got to socialize with her new friends.

Too bad Brian hit the sack early with a terrible sunburn. This day was on the verge of perfection. I love my little family.

Enjoy the pictures of our fun day. We also included pictures of Eliza's new friends Caylor, Joselyn and Landen.



























































3 comments:

  1. It was so fun to finally meet Eliza today!! What a cutie she is- and SO well behaved!! Let's definitely have another play date SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh- and I'm stealing pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janie, Every Mother loves to hear her daughter say how happy she is, and how much she loves her little family. I am smiling greatly. I am happy to see Eliza with friends.. all are precious. Looks like a fun time. Brian, next time wear sun screen... Sorry you got burned. Thanks for the pictures.
    Love,Grammy

    ReplyDelete