Thursday, March 26, 2009

Baby and Daddy









Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I spent the beginning of the week laboring under the illusion that I was going to get more organized and regimented. When I realized that forcing a family onto a schedule is a near impossibility, I abandoned the effort. None too soon. We spent some quality time together as a family last night and I don't think that would have been the case if I was trying to accomplish everything on my list.


As for Eliza, she had breakfast for the first time yesterday. I've been trying to avoid forcing too much food on her too fast, but it seemed like a good time to start. I mixed some rice cereal with some pears and she gobbled it up. I guess the trick to getting her to eat rice cereal was t0 disguise it as delicious cereal. Too bad they don't make Trix or Fruity Pebbles flavored baby fruit.

She turns 7-months-old this weekend. My how time flies. I'm already planning her first birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment