Sunday, May 3, 2009

Derby Day

After an otherwise horrible week, we found ourselves having a good time in the rain at Keeneland for Derby Day. Here's some video of Brian, Eliza and myself hanging out between races and a few of our misguided picks. For the record, however, my horse in the 9th TIED for 3rd and I won about $5.30. Since I bet $6 total on that race, I lost $.70. But it was still fun!



In other news, I came to get Eliza after a nap the other day and she was sitting up in her crib. So we know she CAN get into a sitting position, we just haven't actually seen her do it.

In other, other news, Foxglove finally changed our locks after three days of begging them to do so. We had two detectives from RPD take over the case at roughly the same time, so we find the timing more than a bit "coincidental". Who cares. We'll take any help we need to feel safer and catch our crook.

No comments:

Post a Comment