Thursday, July 31, 2008

Notes from childbirth class...

We didn't exactly learn a whole lot we didn't already know last night. We got to watch the epidural video again (sadly, without the scared-to-death teen couple from the first viewing) and learned how to put a too-big diaper on a baby doll.

In other news, we are T-minus 5.5 weeks until the due date. I'm fully expecting that Janie's going to go into labor at a completely inconvenient time, like this Saturday while I'm at the 128th Fancy Farm Picnic or in a school board meeting and can't get out immediately.

In other, other news, I got the stereo and XM set up in the den last night, meaning the house is that much closer to completely finished. If I can get home at a decent hour and we can pick the place up a bit, I'll shoot photos tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment