Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Photographic Contrasts - A big photo dump

I've never exactly been an ace with a camera. This past weekend, I decided to dress Eliza up in a little Christmas onesie and attempt to take some Christmasy shots. Heh. What I ended up with were some out of focus 90s alternarock album covers.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Brian is a much better photographer. On Sunday afternooon, we went to Brian's Dad's house to see his stepmother's new grandson Luke and have dinner with all the other grandkids/parents. See? Brian's pictures are much more impressive.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yes, I am wearing a plastic tiara! Thanks for asking!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Left to right:
Austin, Hannah, Eliza, Jennifer Elizabeth (pretty name! Love those Elizabeths), Luke, Hunter
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I think your are the first person ever to refer to Jenni Beth as Jennifer Elizabeth, lol.

    That group picture makes me miss my kids!!! *sad face*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The name thing was on purpose. Her name is so pretty. Jenni Beth doesn't do it justice.

    ReplyDelete