Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Busy times!

I spent all last week at home with Eliza as part of what corporate has obfuscatingly termed "work reduction" (read: unpaid furlough.) The upside to that was, we got to have a lot of fun. We went to the park one afternoon, we went to the store, we played games, we took naps. Fun was had by all.

Tonight, we had spaghetti for dinner, which meant Eliza got to play with her food a little.



As you can see, Eliza had some fun with it.

She did scare us a little last night by waking up at 4 a.m. screaming for no reason. That's extremely unlike her.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe she had a bad dream. You should of called me and we could have hung out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She slept through the night last night, so I'm hoping that was a fluke.

    Also, that was Brian who got to stay home all week last week. If it had been me, I would have called you for sure.

    ReplyDelete