Sunday, August 30, 2009

Let her eat cake!

We had such a fantastic time at Eliza's Teddy Bear tea party birthday. Eliza's friends came, we ate cake, drank tea, and opened presents. Here are a few pictures and video of the cake festivities.

I attempted to make Eliza a bear cake, but I had a bear malfunction in the actual baking process. Sweet Magnolia bakery in Lexington came to my rescue and the outcome couldn't have been nicer. Especially wonderful considering the fact that the order came in a mere 48 hours before the party.

There were multiple reports that Eliza took several steps on her own during the party. I didn't actually witness this, so I can't say for certain. I'll keep you posted.

After the party, a lot of our party attendees went out for dinner together. We had such a fantastic day! I'm sure there will be more pictures as they roll in.









1 comment:

  1. Eliza is very lucky... She is loved by so many. It was a lovely day... One to remember. Everyone one was happy and glad to be there... Brian, Janie and Cheryl did a great job on putting it all together... Thank you Janie and Brian ..Turkey day is next...on your entertainment list...Can't wait. Love, Grammy

    ReplyDelete