Friday, February 27, 2009

Six whole months! (tomorrow)


Tomorrow we'll be in Mayfield to move our things to Richmond. That's why I took the opportunity to post Eliza's last Raggedy Ann picture at Aunt Margie's. Notice the suitcase in the picture.

This month Eliza has really mastered sitting, moving all over the place in her crib, and grabbing everything within hand's reach. She's knocked over more than one drink. She's recently taken to sucking on the ear of one of her stuffed animals. I'm almost afraid she'll get a furball. She's really fallen in love with her toy bongo drums and her talking, singing dog toy. We were all really excited over the past couple of days when she learned to activate the musical teapot on her Exersaucer.

Notice how much her hair has grown. I think there's some punk rock hair gel in her future.

2 comments:

  1. I'm at Grandmama's and we're testing out the comments. Hope the moving/being sick is all better.

    -Lee and Grandmama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eliza has grown so much since I saw her last! I will be in Lexington next week so I hope that I can see all of you!

    ReplyDelete