Thursday, February 19, 2009

A couple of snapshots

First of all, Eliza has some new pals. Cheryl found a couple of stuffed friends for Eliza that had been put up and forgotten. Eliza loves her soft new pals.




Secondly, we attended my friend Heather's party on Valentine's Day. Someone else who attended took this picture of the two of us. I think it's probably the best picture ever taken of Brian and myself as a couple. Just wanted to share.



Today I begin getting our things together to head to our new townhouse in Richmond. We couldn't be more excited to get back in our own space.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure it's official...Eliza is the cutest kid ever.

    Thought you might want to know. =D

    I like the picture of you and Brian, but I can't help but feel like he's thinking, "Quit taking the picture, I want a drink!" lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the picture of both of you is the best! No wonder Eliza is so good looking!

    ReplyDelete