Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bubble Bubble

Tonight Eliza got her first bath. She certainly didn't enjoy the experience, but we did get to dress her up in her cute bath towel. Of course, her robe is gigantic on her, but hopefully she'll grow into it soon!

Baby crying her eyes out in the tub:
Photobucket

Eliza trying on her gigantic bath robe. This picture makes her look like she needs some satin shorts, a trainer and a promoter:
Photobucket

Eliza all dressed in her pooh gear and giving us the "I hate you for dressing me." face:
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Easiest way to give a baby a bath: Mom or dad undresses, gets into the bathtub about half full of nice warm water. The other parent hands over the baby. Baby can sit snugly on mom or dad's lap in the tub and be very secure while getting washed.

    We kept two kids very clean this way. :)

    I see it's going to sign my name for me... infmom

    ReplyDelete