Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A busy week..

I'm sorry you guys haven't heard from us in a bit. I started a new job on Monday, Eliza is staying with my Mom each day and she lives 45 minutes away. Needless to say, we've lost 3 hours of our day with this new schedule, so there's less time for blogging. I promise I'll try to do a better job with keeping you guys up to date.

Eliza is cruising around like a champ, cutting her top two teeth, and babbling up a storm. In fact, she's such a babbler that you almost have to shush her in public.

We're trying to make the switch from bottle to sippy cup and milk from formula all at the same time. She doesn't like either.

In other news, we bought a new car this past weekend. Since we opted out of daycare, we decided to assign those baby care dollars to a car payment. It had to happen. My car was in bad shape and never could have survived the drive to Lexington each day. I was sad to see it go after 9 years of service, but I'm driving Brian's Malibu now and it's serving me well.

I hope everyone out there in blogland is doing well. Pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment