Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Eliza visits Daddy's office

Yesterday was a particularly fun day. I've been doing a lot of baking lately and just recently decided to try my hand at baking and decorating cakes. My first attempt was a congratulatory cake for Brian's new editor. I'm told it tasted better than it looks, although, that's not half bad for my first attempt at decorating a cake. Ever.




We took the cake to Brian's office and Eliza had fun typing at his keyboard. Doesn't she look like a little cub reporter?




If you're interested in reading more about my baking exploits, visit my baking blog.
Right here!

2 comments:

  1. You are scaring me with the Betty Homemaker stuff!! Oddly, it fits!! Who knew?? Eliza is cute as always...we need to get together soon!!


    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the reporter's desk. Note the clutter of papers everywhere, the legal pad and two pens at the ready, the empty coffee cup, cluster of what appear to be Post-It notes and the open AP Stylebook in the foreground.

    And see! The young protege isn't even walking yet, but she appears ready to type at her daddy's keyboard! :)

    ReplyDelete